(1) Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to their blog.
(2) Answer the 11 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
(3) Nominate 11 people and ask them new 11 questions.
(4) Notify the nominees by commenting on one of their posts.
(5) List the rules and display the sunshine blogger award in your post.
Below you will find my response to questions given by Darell Philip:
DARELL PHILIP’S QUESTIONS:
1. What are you thankful for right now and why?
I am thankful for all the blessings. I am blessed and highly favored, included the love that the Lord has given and those people who loves me.
2. Who inspires you?
My favorite answered prayer and she inspires me. My Girlfriend ^_^
3. Where is your favourite vacation spot?
Last vacation, I enjoyed in Hinugdan Beach Resort – it is white sand beach located in panay province in Philippines – it is near in Boracay Islands.
4. When did you first realize your love for blogging?
I start blogging 15 years ago. That time, I use to published personal experience, fictional stories, love advices and other articles. Until I decided to stop and came back after 5 years – this year I realized that my love in blogging still there and I want something new – to published Godly words or Christian related post.
5. Why does Black Lives Matter?
God created us all equal. We should spread love to all.
6. How many pets do you have?
No pets. But if I have a chance, I like dog.
7. What new skills have you acquired during lockdown?
I started to blog again. And improved my cooking skills ^_^
8. Where does your inspiration to blog come from?
9. Who is most important to you in your life right now and why?
My favorite answered prayer (My Girlfriend) and My relatives – Since I already don’t have parents or siblings.
10. Why should bloggers follow your blog?
I created this blog to share God’s words and to give inspiration to others.
11. When will racism end?
“But the LORD said to Samuel, “Do not consider his appearance or his height, for I have rejected him. The LORD does not look at the things people look at. People look at the outward appearance, but the LORD looks at the heart.” –
1 Samuel 16:7
For me when all people knows / follow the words of God.
QUESTIONS FOR MY NOMINEES:
- If you recommend, 3 blog post from your blog, what it will be? And Why?
- Who is Jesus Christ in your life?
- What is your favorite verse?
- What is love?
- What is your favorite motivational or inspirational quote?
- What has been your biggest struggle when it comes to blogging?
- What was the greatest adventure in your life so far?
- What is your favorite Christian Music?
- What made you decide to start your blog?
- What’s your biggest fear? And How you overcome it?
- If your heart is broken, will you worship the Lord? and Why?
Congratulations to the following nominees who are to answer the above 11 questions upon acceptance of this award:
- Suzette Benjamin – follow blog – https://suzetteb.home.blog/
- ChallEngEr – follow blog – https://ministryin.wordpress.com/
- Baluka Hannah Stacey – follow blog – https://balukahannahstacey.wordpress.com/
- Tamara – follow blog – https://monikajeneva.wordpress.com/
- Zamadlomo Mkhabela – follow blog – https://myinnerbeing482229597.wordpress.com/
- Bro.JohnMark – follow blog – https://reganonjohnmark.wordpress.com/
- SnowHearT – follow blog – https://snowheart0529.wordpress.com/
- Roser – follow blog – https://poetryinahowl.wordpress.com/
- Gottfried – follow blog – https://banterrepublic.blog/
- Jan Paul – follow blog – https://janpauld.wordpress.com/
- Elijah Wayne Marin – follow blog – https://godevelopyourself.wordpress.com/
Categories: Personal Blog